a friendly reminder: COLLEGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE
- people who went/go to college are not ‘better’ or ‘smarter’ than anyone else
- there is no right time to pursue ‘higher education’
- no matter what, you are still a person and you deserve to be treated with respect
so my sister had homecoming last weekend and all the guys in her group secretly decided on undercover superhero identities and wore the corresponding colors to match the shirts underneath and revealed them during this picture and it was perfect.
THE HELLO KITTY ONE.
goodnight, sweet prince.
This whole dialogue sequence
must have been so much fun to write.
My friend’s dad used to work on Kim Possible and one time we went with him to work and I remembered how a classmate of mine had asked me once why Bonnie’s boobs were round and Kim’s were pointy so I asked my friend and her dad walked in and my friend immediately spun the question on him and I was like no wait stop but without even blinking he just said ‘because Kim’s are real’
- bad at the arts: you're not less intelligent, you just have a technical mind
- bad at math/science: you must be stupid